Automated email alerts are triggered by a specific reply or replies, and sent to you, colleagues or participants. Alerts can contain pre-written text and survey responses.
Online user guide and documentation
- Questionnaire Properties (including steps to set up email alerts) [4m 30s]
- Getting Started with – Online surveys with Snap WebHost [12m 07s]
- The principles of effective questionnaire design with Steve Bax
- How customer experience can drive your organisation
- Measuring staff satisfaction to improve business performance
- Engage or enrage – why listening to your people will make all your stakeholders happy
Training and consultancy
If you would like to learn more about email alerts, our training team can arrange online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.