Most surveys include some form of rating scale question. This section includes guidance to help you make sense of your survey results.
Online user guide and documentation
- How long is a customer satisfaction survey?
- Start with employee satisfaction, end with employee engagement
- Do you know the difference between customer satisfaction and customer loyalty?
- Satisfied employees leads to satisfied customers
- Attitude surveys, the likert scale and semantic differentials
- Measuring values in your survey
- Measuring opinions, values and attitudes in your survey
- Overall rating scale questions and rating scale data for analysis
- Rating scale and balance questions for your survey
- Rating and ranking questions: levels of importance in your survey
- Rating and ranking levels of satisfaction in your survey
- Ranking and rating levels of expectation in your survey questionnaire
- Satisfaction surveys: rating levels of performance in your satisfaction survey
- Customer satisfaction surveys and determining level of detail in your questionnaire
- Rating scales for satisfaction survey questionnaires
- Customer satisfaction surveys: rating scales and measuring performance
- Mind the gap – getting to grips with Gap Analysis in Snap
- Transform and recategorise survey data with derived variables
- Create and save custom table and chart styles
- How customer experience can drive your organisation
- Measuring staff satisfaction to improve business performance
- Engage or enrage – why listening to your people will make all your stakeholders happy
Training and consultancy
We currently run two scheduled courses with a specific focus on analysis:
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, we also offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.