Give clients, colleagues and key stakeholders 24/7 access to real-time and personalised survey results. Set permissions to view specific analyses and reports, and create new analyses on the fly. In this short tutorial you’ll learn how to:
- Create an Analysis Associate account
- Specify which surveys are available to view
- Configure reports to the unique perspective of the reader
Approximate tutorial duration: 5 minutes
Want to learn more?
Find articles, worksheets, and more in the Sharing analysis online area of the Support Hub.
Other Interactive tutorials you might be interested in:
- Viewing, customising the default questionnaire and Summary reports [approx 15m]
- Analysis Essentials: Variables, Missing Values, Data View Mode and Filters [approx 16m]
- Logical expressions for question routing and analysis [approx 25m]
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.