We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced software developer to join our busy and expanding team responsible for developing our next generation of Snap Survey Software products.
We use MS Visual Studio as our main development environment and our products are designed to run on Windows platforms for deployment as web-based applications and on desktops, and on mobile devices under Android, iOS, and Windows.
The post involves:
- Seeing projects through the full development life-cycle from conception to public release
- Developing new systems and supporting existing ones
- Ensuring that your own skills are up to date and they match the general direction of development requirements and the development infrastructure
- Developing and maintaining an agile approach to software development
- Providing guidance and mentoring to team members where appropriate
You will report to the Software Development Manager and liaise with the Technical Director regarding systems architecture.
For the past 30 years, Snap Surveys has been producing market leading survey software and research services across all sectors including Central Government, Local Authorities, Education, Housing, Travel & Tourism, Media & Publishing and Financial Institutions. The company has offices in London, Bristol and Portsmouth, NH in the USA. All software development is based at the Bristol (Thornbury) office. We have additional re-sellers across Europe and our software and services are used by over 30,000 users in more than 40 countries worldwide.
The company develops, markets and sells software and services under two main brands:
- Snap Survey Software – Survey software for the design, distribution and analysis of online, mobile, paper, telephone, and kiosk surveys.
- Snap Research Services – Snap’s research division is a team of highly skilled and qualified researchers, statisticians, technicians and data preparation administrators.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of innovation and provide a high level of support both at the pre and post sales stages.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.