Are you passionate about great customer service and getting the details right? Then apply to join Snap Surveys as our Software Renewals Co-ordinator. Working as part of a small and friendly team, you’ll administer our monthly software renewals process. It’s everything from issuing quotes to clients and dealing with their responses, through to making sure we get paid and that the client is happy.
Founded in 1981, Snap Surveys has grown to become a leading survey software and research services provider worldwide. We have a wide-ranging client base from market research organisations to government agencies. Our head office is in Thornbury (near Bristol) with easy links to the M5 motorway. You’ll be based here during your induction period, and then be able to work here or from home. We also have offices in London and America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You’ll become part of a small team with the following key responsibilities:
- Prepare quotes for software renewals and new orders, and send these to clients. Respond to requests for amendment and/or non-renewal. Prepare and issue related sales invoices. Send reminder emails and confirm renewals once paid. Suspend client accounts if not paid.
- Respond to client requests received by phone, email, and online chat relating to renewals, new orders, and similar enquires.
- Generate and issue software licence numbers and installation codes to clients for new orders.
- Update internal systems (accounts, CRM, and software licencing) for these activities.
- Monitor our clients’ usage of Snap’s software and assist clients that exceed contracted limits, including quoting and invoicing for additional capacity.
- Process client requests for software version upgrades.
- Provide cover for training administration during colleague absence.
- Liaise closely with finance, sales, and technical helpdesk colleagues.
- Work with colleagues to simplify and streamline relevant processes.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
You’re focussed on delivering great customer service in a friendly and professional manner. You’re comfortable working with multiple systems and your good attention to detail means you’ll make sure our records are always accurate and up to date. You’re efficient, methodical, and flexible. At times, you’ll need to be tenacious too! You’ll have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday for 37 hours a week. The starting salary is £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience. You’ll begin with a holiday allowance of 21 days a year, plus all Bank Holidays, and this increases over time. There’s also a company pension scheme. You’ll be based in the office during your induction period, but then you can choose whether to work from home or in the office. There’s free onsite parking at the office. Finally, we’ve got a relaxed dress code.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter/email outlining why you’re the ideal candidate for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to holidays, applications will be reviewed in the week commencing 29 August. No agencies please.