Snap Surveys sponsors Citizens’ Panel Community of Practice event
Snap Surveys sponsored a Citizens’ Panel Community of Practice event, which took place on Wednesday 12 June 2019, at Avonmouth House, London. Attendees from Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS trusts, and local governments around the country, came together to share and learn best practice for the implementation of Citizens’ Panels.
Citizens Panel Community of Practice
The day included talks covering a number of topics related to setting up and running Citizens’ Panels:
- Frances Newell, NHS England: Citizens’ Panels and your wider engagement strategy
- Richard Stockley, Surrey Heartlands Health & Care Partnership: Overcoming recruitment challenges for Citizens’ Panels.
- Nicola Bonas, NHS NEW Devon CCG: Selecting and procuring the right recruitment company
- Catherine Flynn, South West London Health and Care Partnership: Developing your Citizens’ Panel action plan
- Grant Stevens, Snap Surveys: Survey design hints and tips
If you want to know more about this, please contact Louise Parsons – email@example.com.