Snap Survey Software offers a range of features that help our clients in education and training get the information they need to make better decisions. Use Snap to create:
- Course Evaluations
- Instructor Evaluations
- Student and Staff Satisfaction Surveys
- Academic research projects
- Needs Assessment
- Alumni Surveys
- Institutional Research Departmental Surveys
- Longitudinal Studies
Education institutions and Not for profit organizations benefit from a discount on all survey software. Contact us for more information.
How we can help
Our online system automates the evaluation process for both you and your students:
- Use a unique and secure login.
- See a list of courses for which feedback is required, and the completion status of each.
- Receive automated email invites and reminders to help keep track of outstanding evaluations.
- Option to complete a paper copy of the questionnaire.
- Create branded and professional surveys.
- Option to personalize questionnaires with details from your enrollment system, for example course details, student details or instructor.
- Login to view real time Smart Reports. Quickly reconfigure content for particular instructors or courses.
- Provide logins for individual instructors to view personalized Smart Reports. Each instructor can see an individual Smart Report for each of the courses they run.
We run focused workshops to help you get started, and also have expert research and support teams available if you’d like to speak to someone about your project.
Let us take the strain when time or resources are limited. Our experienced team can help you with any part of the survey process, from designing your questionnaire to online hosting, data entry and of course, reporting. The team has recently been working on:
- A longitudinal alumni survey for the University of Warwick , surveying 150,000 graduates over a 4-year period.
- An online needs assessment survey for Sport Wales capable of handling up to 5.000 simultaneous user logins, and delivering multi language personalized Smart Reports for 50 key stakeholders.
An online course and instructor evaluation system for Frederick Community College, providing automated email invites and reminders for outstanding evaluations and personalized,
benchmarked reports for each department, instructor and course.
We can also help with:
- Online and paper course evaluation surveys with automated Smart Reports.
- Ad-hoc projects such as student profiling, accommodation surveys or student facilities survey.
- Internal research (e.g. employee surveys).
Who we work with
Snap is widely used by educational establishments worldwide. Our clients include:
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Texas
- NYU School of Medicine
- University of Michigan
- University of California
- New Mexico University