No two projects are alike, and our clients are very diverse. These following case studies demonstrate some of the ways our customers are benefitting from their collaboration with us.
Configurable Ready-To-Run Survey for Resale
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is the national independent watchdog for work-related health, safety and illness in the UK.
We were asked to develop a survey tool to help measure safety culture. Companies would complete the survey and instantly receive analysis and evidence based improvement suggestions.
We designed a Ready-To-Run survey – a customisable questionnaire and personalised report, available on and offline. complete the survey to receive a comprehensive assessment of attitudes and perceptions to safety.
The detailed report includes:
- Identification of high / low performing areas.
- Recommendations for improvement for the lowest performing areas.
- Benchmarks to industry standards.
- Analysis of additional user defined questions.
“We approached Snap Surveys because we felt they could provide a robust platform for the Safety Climate Tool with the flexibility to cost effectively tailor the software to our specific requirements. We are now discussing further surveys that we can roll-out in a similar way.”
Peter Davies, HSL Director
High Volume Benchmarked Reports
Sport Wales is the national responsible for increasing participation and improving performance in sport in Wales, UK.
Sport Wales asked us to design a feedback system to manage the annual sports participation in schools survey (the largest survey of any kind, of young people in the UK, and possibly the world). Individual reports were required for stakeholders in both English and Welsh.
We developed systems to handle up to 100,000 participants and cope with over 5000 simultaneous log-ins. Our online feedback system automatically produced and delivered 947 unique Smart Reports, each tailored for the individual schools, local authorities, and regions.
Each report included:
- Content in both English and Welsh.
- Data combined from multiple surveys (students and teachers).
- Results for each school benchmarked against regional and national data.
“Before Smart Reporting was available, Sport Wales was unable to provide individual schools with data from the surveys, as the task of producing unique detailed reports for all the schools that took part simply couldn’t be achieved. Snap’s Smart Reporting allows us to produce a set of unique reports with data from multiple surveys. The process is extremely effective and provides our partners with a comprehensive set of high quality reports.”
Becca Mattingley, Senior Research and Evaluation Officer at Sport Wales
Student Course Evaluation System
Frederick Community College (FCC) offers programs and courses for people of all ages, and is based in Maryland USA.
FCC asked us for an online system for students to give feedback on courses and instructors. The system must be easy to use and faculty staff should be able to access real-time, benchmarked results.
Students log in to see a personalised list of all courses for which they are required to give feedback, and the completion status of each. Automatic email invite and reminders are sent to help students keep up to date with feedback.
Faculty staff can view and share real-time reports both on and offline, containing:
- Course satisfaction shown as a mean score.
- Response level for each instructor.
- All student comments.
To help assess performance across all areas, reports contain benchmarks at the following levels:
- Department vs Total school.
- Instructor vs Dept vs Total school.
- Course vs Dept vs School.
Nationwide Satisfaction Survey
The British Holiday & Home Parks Association (BH&HPA) is a membership serving and representing the interests of the British parks industry.
The BH&HPA wanted to offer its 2000 members a customer satisfaction survey. The survey would be continuously available online and on paper, and participating parks would receive reports every month.
Our feedback system requires no intervention from the BH&HPA. Online replies are collated automatically, and paper survey replies are input by the managing park. Participating holiday parks are emailed a personalised report each month.
Each report contains:
- Park specific analyses including narrative with summary tables, charts and comment lists.
- Benchmark comparisons between that park’s performance and other similar parks.
- Benchmark comparisons of performance for current month vs the equivalent period last year
Additional features of the feedback system:
- Unfavourable comments are instantly emailed directly to the relevant park.
- Parks can update their survey to reflect changes in facilities offered.
- Parks can opt-out for periods during which they are closed.
- If a park receives too few responses an abbreviated report is sent.
BH&HPA offer the survey for free although there is great potential to charge for the service.