Learn how to create a project of course evaluation surveys with Snap Survey Software
Customers, particularly in the education and healthcare sectors, are increasingly using the panel surveys functionality in Snap WebHost, Snap Surveys’ online survey management platform, to manage a panel of surveys for individuals to complete online surveys over a period of time.
To create a project of course evaluation surveys, you will need:
- An account on Snap WebHost
- One or more student databases
- The surveys you wish the students to complete
We have developed a worksheet demonstrating how you can create a set of course evaluation surveys accessible to individual students from a single web address. When a student logs-in, they will see a list of surveys that have been assigned to them. They can see which surveys they have completed and which surveys they have not yet started, or still have to complete.
This worksheet describes the following steps:
- Step 1: Setting up the student login in the survey
- Step 2: Linking the survey to the student database
- Step 3: Setting survey properties and publishing for Snap WebHost
- Step 4: Putting your survey on Snap WebHost
- Step 5: Setting up and testing the survey on Snap WebHost
- Step 6: Setting up your panel project and testing the survey on Snap WebHost
This same functionality is versatile and can be applied to other types of panel surveys, including clinical trials and other heath research studies.