Snap Surveys announces the launch of a new ready to run staff survey, Morale at Work.
Snap has been working in collaboration with Employee Research Specialist and HR Consultant Richard Lambert of Morale Solutions Ltd / Happy Staff Happy Company to develop this new, easy to use, cost effective staff survey product.
The Morale at Work ready to run survey is especially useful for smaller organisations who may have limited HR resources but want to take a professional approach to staff surveys and benefit from a more engaged workforce.
- Pre-set questionnaire with 55 tried and tested questions arranged in 10 themed sections.
- Customise the questions (you don’t have to use them all), and add your own to suit your organisation.
- Conduct the survey online, on paper, or use both types of questionnaire to boost responses.
- The Morale at Work survey comes with analysis and reporting ready built-in, we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to!
- The report identifies the 5 key drivers that are important in your organisation, and includes an action plan to help you boost employee engagement.
- Help includes user guides and email support if you need it.
Click to find out more and buy online (Currently not available via this link to US customers)
US customers call 603 610 8700 or email email@example.com
“The Morale at Work Survey is very easy to use. I think the quality of the advice and action planning guidance is exceptional. It’s a brilliant concept for organisations to turn survey data into practical actions.” John Hall, HR and Organisation Development Consultant, Enstrata Ltd