The smart way to capture web feedback
Most organisations now take advantage of web analytics tools such as Google. These tools are good for telling you where people came from, and where they went to on your web pages. What they don’t tell you is what people thought of the information on those pages.
WebRater helps you to highlight visitor 'pain points' and information
gaps because you can target the pages you want
feedback from. The real-time reports help you to
identify how to improve your website content and
monitor ongoing satisfaction.
Does your website work hard
enough for your business?
- Marketing and sales
Is the information about your products and services working hard enough to create interest and leads?
Without asking visitors what they think about the information on your key ‘selling’ pages, how will you know?
You can set up WebRater surveys to check that you provide the information a website visitor needs. You can use WebRater to encourage feedback and engagement with sales teams.
- Customer services
Your website is one of the most cost effective feedback channels. If you have the right information
it will cut down on unnecessary calls and free up staff resources.
- Usability and testing
WebRater is a handy tool for feedback when designing new web pages. Because benchmarking is automatically included in reports, you can make tangible comparisons with previous versions of the web page, and see how it’s performing against the site average too.
Providing better public service informationHealth, housing organisations, local and national government websites should ensure that the information on their websites is as useful as possible for the people it is intended for.
- Was it easy for a visitor to a local authority website to find the information they wanted on parking permits or waste collections?
- Could visitors to hospital websites find visiting times or information about preparing for a hospital stay?
- Was it easy for tenants to find contact information?
WebRater gives you the extra feedback you need to
check and improve the website content that matters to
your web visitors.
Getting it right will reduce telephone enquiries and
increase public satisfaction with your services.
What you getWebRater has one standard content rating question, and you can add up to seven more questions to tailor WebRater to your web pages including:
- Why the visitor rated the page as Good, Average or Poor.
- Age (you can tailor the age bands).
- Open ended comments box “What one thing could we do to improve this page for you?”
- Email feedback option.
- A single response question – visitors select a single answer from a list of responses.
- A multiple response question – visitors can select more than one answer from a list of responses.
- An open-ended comments box.
- A quantity / number field.
- A date field.
A comprehensive range of reports is available as soon as website visitors start responding. Reports include:
- A topline website report.
- Benchmark reports for each individual website page by month.
- 6 & 12 month reports.
FREE 30 day trial of Snap WebRater!
UK / EMEA Customers: » Visit the UK online shop to try Snap WebRater
US / Canada Customers: » Visit the US Snap Shop to try Snap WebRater