Whether you are operating a visitor attraction, working in the travel industry, or for a transportation organization, understanding how, why and where people travel is essential in delivering a great customer experience. Snap Survey Software is used by every type of travel-related organization including:
- Visitor attractions such as Museums and Art Galleries, Resorts and Hotels, Theme Parks, Zoos and Aquariums, and Sports Clubs and Fitness Clubs.
- Transport companies running Rail, Road, Sea and Air travel services including Rail passenger and freight companies, Bus and Coach companies, Airlines and Cruise Operators.
- Travel and transportation organizations such as Airport and Port Authorities, Transit and Transport Authorities, Transport Planning organisations and Tourist Boards.
Capture data whenever and wherever you need
With Snap Survey Software you can combine data capture options including online, mobile, kiosk, tablet or paper which enables you to publish surveys that reach people on the move wherever they happen to be. Snap Survey Software has the ability to publish questionnaires in any language – allowing respondents to select the language they prefer for online and mobile surveys – ensuring that you maximize response rates and capture the widest possible range of opinions.
- Surveys can easily be set up and distributed in the way your customers and visitors find easiest to respond to, including online, paper, smartphones, kiosks and tablets.
- Multi-language surveys are easy to manage.
- Create surveys for unattended use on kiosks to capture time-of-experience comments at key points in your venue.
- Optionally equip teams of interviewers with devices such as iPads or Android tablets running Snap Mobile Anywhere which enables interviewing to be conducted anywhere – even in wi-fi blackspots.
- Personalize questionnaires with data seeding, routing, masking and text substitution and make them engaging with images, videos and audio questions.
- Trigger email alerts from (online) questionnaires when an answer requires an immediate response or follow-up.
- Use form scanning to simplify data entry in situations where only paper questionnaires can be used, or where paper questionnaires are offered as an option.
- Robust reporting and analysis delivers information you can rely on.
- Snap’s Smart Reporting technology enables individualized, benchmarked reports to be produced for each service area, location, or category.
Research Services that can help out just when you need it
Travel and tourism surveys can be outsourced in part or in full to our Research Services team. With a wealth of experience in this area, Research Services ensures that the objectives identified in the research brief are met, data is collected and managed to the highest levels of accuracy, and results are presented in an intelligible yet comprehensive form.
Whether it is help developing questionnaires, translating into other languages, developing sophisticated Smart Reports, or just hosting online surveys, Research Services can assist. Research Services is a professional survey management service with over 25 years’ experience. No matter how small or large the survey task, our Research Services team can help.
Ready-to-run survey systems built specifically for you
With our expert teams of software developers and survey researchers, we are uniquely placed to build customized, automated Ready-To-Run Survey solutions specifically for you. Examples of work we have done in this area include:
- A Holiday Park company came to us because they wanted an innovative survey solution to manage performance benchmarking for member holiday parks, and to help improve visitor loyalty and staff motivation. Over 400 BH&HPA member sites already take part.
- A major leisure group asked us to set up an automated solution to deliver benchmarking reports on a quarterly basis to improve management information at all levels. There are 100 different versions of the PowerPoint presentation produced which benchmarks local performance against regional and national benchmarks.
Who we work with
- Entertainment Cruises
- Tennessee Aquarium & IMAX Theater
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
- Sands Expo, Las Vegas
- The Peninsula, Chicago
- Town Sports International