Tailored Smart Reporting is now available as a service from Snap Surveys. Smart Reporting automates the reporting process; speeds up report production, and delivers effective intelligence for your organisation or clients.
- Any type of analysis available in Snap can be incorporated into a Smart Report - tables, charts and listings of open-ended comments.
- No more copying and pasting individual charts into Word and writing your own commentary.
- Smart Reporting ensures total consistency of layout and wording.
- Accuracy is guaranteed as quoted figures in the commentary are automatically picked from the relevant chart or table.
- Reports can be run-off at any time with a single mouse click, and are automatically updated with the latest results.
The Research Services team can set up and manage a complete reporting project for you, or you can take the reporting we set up for you in house, and run on Snap yourself.
Smart Reports can include...
- Internal benchmarking: automatically compare results for your own department or site against those for the whole organisation. Particularly useful for staff surveys, or customer surveys for organisations with multiple sites.
- Historical benchmarking: vital for clients who wish to compare data from monthly, quarterly or annual surveys.
- External benchmarking: compare your own results against externally available data such as industry benchmarks or government targets.
- Diagnostic reporting: a written commentary can be added to the report automatically, tailored to your own requirements. For example;
- Identifying the organisation's key strengths and weaknesses.
- Gap analysis to identify areas where performance is falling short of customer expectations.
- Action plans suggesting ways of tackling areas of weakness in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Advanced filtering: filters can be added to the Smart Report, which enables the filtering of results by sub-groups such as age, gender, site, or a combination of sub-groups.
Smart Reports are available in PDF or PowerPoint formats.
Customers already benefitting from Smart Reporting as a service
British Holiday & Home Parks Association
Snap’s Research Services team set up a system to host and collect responses from a single survey – but one that is personalised to the individual circumstances at each of over 2,000 holiday parks. Questions asked are dependent on the accommodation type and facilities available at the participating member park.
Each park has its own unique web link to their version of the survey questionnaire. Customers are invited to fill out the survey on-line, or to complete a paper version that the park then manually enters onto the system. To date, more than 19,000 customers have completed the survey and the system is capable of collecting more than 100,000 survey responses a year.
Each month, personalised survey reports are automatically produced and emailed direct to each park and stored online for future viewing. The 2,000+ reports contain park-specific analyses in the form of narrative, supported by summary tables, charts and lists of comments. They include benchmark comparisons between that park’s performance and other similar parks, and that park’s performance for the current month versus the equivalent period last year.
A major leisure organisation
We combined historical and internal benchmarking in a major Smart Reporting project we recently completed for a leading private health club. This is particularly powerful for customer satisfaction studies where individual areas of an organisation are interested in seeing their own area results over time compared to the organisation overall.
For this particular client we provided individual reports for their 80 clubs 24 hours after the fieldwork for each wave closed. The club managers were able to see the results for their club wave on wave, compared to;
- The results for their region
- The results for the Directorate
- The corporate results
- Historical analysis
Snap ready to run surveys
As well as creating Smart Reports for internal use by individual organisations, we also work with other clients to deliver ready to run survey products incorporating Smart Reporting which they market to their own clients.
The Dental Patient Experience Survey
This ready to run survey product has been developed by Snap Surveys in partnership with leading dental business consultant Sheila Scott. This complete survey product includes;
- Tailorable online and paper questionnaire templates.
- Data collection facilities.
- Built-in Smart Reporting.
The reporting includes charts, diagnostic reporting and internal and external benchmarking. Each practice's results are compared against the UK average, and individual dentists' scores are compared with results for the practice overall. The Smart Report identifies each practice's key strengths and weaknesses, and automatically generates an action plan advising practices how to tackle poorly performing service areas in order to improve overall patient satisfaction. » View Dental Patient Experience Survey video
For more information and to discuss a project:
UK / EMEA
Call 01454 280 860 | email firstname.lastname@example.org
United States, Canada, Latin America, Caribbean
Call 603-610-8700 | email researchUS@snapsurveys.com